On Thursday, July 20th 2017 “The 8th International Conference on Sustainable Collaboration in Business, Technology, Information and Innovation” (8th SCBTII) was held in Prama Preanger Hotel Bandung.
Attended by :
Keynote: Ahmad Heryawan (Gubernur Jawa barat)
1. Prof. Dr. Haryono Umar, Ak., MSc., CA- Direktur anti Fraud, Perbanas
2. Isnaeni Achdiat, CISA, CISM, CGEIT-Partner Advsory Services Ernst & Young
3. Rierik Adriansyah – Director of Telkomsel
4. Dr. Dadan Rahadian, ST., MM.- Universitas Telkom
1. Dr. Nathasit Gerdsri – Mahidol University, Thailand
2. Musafa Mat Deris, Ph.D – Malaysia
3. Ahmad Irfan- Director Bank BJB
4. Christian Sugiono-founder & CEO of malesbanget.com
This seminar will review accounting and management issues related to synergizing Digital-Based Technology in business and government.
The conference will involve the participation of internal and external stakeholders, such as: employees, managers, the board of directors, investors, consumers, regulators, researchers and practitioners around the world (professionals, directors and entrepreneurs of any sector and department who want to adapt the latest trends in digital era). It will encourage debates and address issues across local, national, and global context based on the theme: “Synergizing Digital-Based Technology, Accounting and Management in Developing Business Sustainability and Economic Growth in Emerging Markets”.
This international conference held by School of Economics and Business Universitas Telkom, supported by Ikatan Sarjana Ekonomi Indonesia (ISEI) and Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia (IAI). Also partnership with Politeknik Negeri Bandung and Universitas Galuh. Capacity building for sustainable development has been targeted activity over the last decade through university and university networking.